Sunday, September 05, 2021

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?

A. I don't watch TV in the middle of the night. If I wake up and can't go back to sleep, I read.

2. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?

A. Probably the 1970s. That is when I was growing up. The music I tend to listen to is from the 1970s.

3. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?

A. Just take those old records off the shelf! I'll sit and listen to them by myself! Today's music ain't got the same soul! I like that old time rock and roll! . . . Probably American Pie, although there are so many it's really hard to single one out.

4. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?

A. I don't watch many Disney movies so this is difficult to answer. The only villain I can think of is Cruella DeVil and I am not like her at all, except that I'm a female. 

5. Have you ever been a Girl Scout/Boy Scout?

A. No. I desperately wanted to be in the Girl Scouts but I had no ride. My parents both worked and no one near me was a Girl Scout.

6. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?

A. I think a boat would be interesting and fun, but flying would get me where I wanted to go much more quickly.

7. What are three of your favorite dog names of all time?

A. Major, Ginger, and Schooner. Those were three of my dogs.

8. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?

A. Like I've seen something spectacular.

9. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?

A. I would live there if I could live in the city and not in the haunted woods. Or if I could live over in Glenda the Good Witch's lands.

10. What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Air: Water
Meat: Beat
Different: Odd
Pink: Singer
Deserve: Clueless
White: Black
Elvis: Presley
Magic: The Way
Heart: Broken
Clash: War
Pulp: Fiction

_______________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

7 comments:

  1. I had a hard time deciding between the 70s and 80s, but ultimately decided on the 80s since so many major events in my life were in the 80s. My all-time favorite oldie is from the 70s, though. American Pie is probably in my top 10. It is one of those songs that instantly takes you back to a specific time in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Major as a dogs name. My girlfriend has a german shepard with that name

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 - I was quite fond of the 1970's too - the 1980's were better for me though.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went between the 70s and 80s--I love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bidens have a dog named Major.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't watch much TV and certainly not in the middle of the night. I keep my kindle underneath my pillow. lol While I love print books, a kindle allows me to enlarge the print and I can prop it up and not hold it. I have essential tremor, so it has become a God send for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes that was a great song! It was popular when I was a senior in high school. It played for weeks. I guess I love those songs that also have a message. I found the video and still know the words! I also enjoyed At Seventeen by Janis Ian. Do you know that song? I had to write about it in college. It really made to think outside my box. I also loved music.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.