Saturday, August 07, 2021

August 7 Happiness Challenge

Today, I went to the shoe store with my husband and we found him a pair of boots. (We were all masked up but other people were not. It is nerve-wracking to be in public anymore.)


I think it is very important to take care of his feet since he had his ankle fused together. If it were up to him, he'd wear his shoes out, but for once he listened to me!





Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.