Monday, August 23, 2021

August 23 Happiness Challenge

This afternoon my hubby and I took a long drive to Christiansburg and on into Radford. We never got out of the car and we were listening to a book, but it was nice to spend the time together. It's hot here, too hot for him to be out working, so we wandered around in the air conditioned car, looking at tractor implements.

That's how farm girls and guys get it on, I guess.



Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.


2 comments:

  1. We do a lot of driving through tractor dealers' lots. Just window shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love country drives. That butterfly is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.