Thursday, July 22, 2021

Thursday Thirteen #715

1. A book on trees.

2. A composition notebook.

3. The cap on my Boost bottle.

4. My calendar.

5. Post-its

6. Yarn

7. An alligator clock.

8. The packaging of address stickers.

9. A book called Natural Cures.

10. Duct tape.

11. A tote.

12. The matte around my bachelor's diploma.

13. Stems and leaves of artificial flowers on a shelve.

These are all things in my office that are green.

_______________________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 715th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Oooo, green duct tape! Fancy! You got me looking around for green. Stripes in the curtain. Doggie poop bags (with little coffee cup decorations!). Boy, I'm short on green in my house! Nice idea for 13, I always overthink and write a novel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of green. I just bought some green yarn yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have an alligator clock! I used to have one that was a cow, but it broke in my last move from the mainland! :(

    http://inmywords.kimdeister.com/2021/07/22/thursday-13-naturally-pink/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.