Sunday, June 20, 2021

Sunday Stealing


1. Ignoring nutrition, could you live off veggies for the rest of your life?

A. I don't see why not. There are vegans everywhere.

2. Elaborate on a way you have volunteered.

A. I served on my local library board, including as chair, and was responsible for updating the personnel manual and helped oversee the construction of a new meeting room at one facility and an entirely new facility in the rural end of the county back in the 2000s. While the county did most of the heavy lifting on those projects, the library board was responsible for overseeing details and making sure the books were purchased, etc.

3. Can you walk in heels, or do you feel awkward in them?

A. I don't even try.

4. Are there Any TV shows you sit down weekly to watch?

A. Not at the moment.

5. Will you tell someone if there’s something in their teeth?

A. Depends on how close a friend they are, or how visible the item is.

6. Do you ever actually make your bed?

A. Almost every day.

7. Do you make an effort to eat healthy?

A. Yes, but I also fail miserably at it.

8. What kind of booze did you last take shots of?

A. I don't drink. The last time I had any alcohol was wine in 2012, when I had some to celebrate my last class at Hollins University.

9. What’s something you want to purchase next time you’re at the mall?

A. I desperately need underwear. The underwear I used to wear is no longer made wherever it was made, and now the size I wear is not the size I need, and I've already spent $40 trying to find comfortable underwear and failed. But I don't go to the mall, so I am not sure where this underwear is coming from.

10. What were you doing at 10:00 this morning?

A. Stripping the bed to change the linens (that would be on Saturday, when I am writing this).

11. What do you miss the most about your past?

A. Not much. I would say better health but my health has always been a bit on the iffy side.

12. Last time you were really happy?

A. I don't know. It's been a while.

13. Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?

A. No.

14. Have you spoken to your mother or father today?

A. My mother passed away in 2000. I talked to my father yesterday and will see him tomorrow (Sunday).

15. Are you good at filling awkward silences?

A. I like to let the silences lie there until they slice into the other person's subconscious. I always got my best interview quotes that way.

_______________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

6 comments:

  1. Hi CountryDew:
    I enjoyed your answers today.
    Have a good Sunday.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might try the on line catalog for the Vermont Country Store. I buy all cotton, larger than normal underwear there and have been very happy with what they offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I buy Victoria's Secret underwear, they are very comfortable. Here is a link to the ones I get...they are briefs. https://www.victoriassecret.com/us/vs/panties-catalog/victoria-s-secret-stretch-cotton-high-leg-brief-panty-5000000028?brand=vs&collectionId=fa2e7071-b6c8-43f7-98e8-8afd61aeccda&limit=180&productId=e0200b26-3b9c-46ad-b31d-910a9011aad2&stackId=fedf94f9-fcc5-473f-b447-2149305fbf9b
    Have a nice visit with your dad! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I;ve been on the Board of Trustees at my local library through a major renovation and a minor renovation. Fascinating all of the details to consider.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right; much of the world eats less meat than we do. I know I always forget that nuts are a good source of protein. I'd be healthier if I remembered!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Library work - now there's a thought.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.