Monday, May 24, 2021

Trey's Engagement Party

My nephew is getting married in October. My brother threw an engagement party for him and his bride-to-be on Saturday.
 

Valerie and Trey


The bride's father John and my brother, Loren.

Cutting the cake.

More cutting the cake.

The bride-to-be's mother.

Bride and groom.


My brother giving a speech.


My step-sister and my father.

My brother with his stepson, his grandson, &
the stepson's fiancée.

My step-nephew, his daughter, & his fiancée.

My father and my niece, Zoe.



Goodies at the table.


The cake!


My father.

Trey, my nephew

Tasha, my brother's girlfriend, and my brother.

Crowd shot.

Little doo-dads on the table.

My niece.



Gift table.

My brother and his son.


My step-nephew & his daughter.

The sign-in table.

The in-laws to be.

Greeting the new in-laws.

My stepmother was happy to see us.

Crowd

Crowd

Decorations

2 comments:

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.