Tuesday, May 18, 2021

They Masked Up!

In spite of my trepidation about going to the store, I slipped out to Food Lion this morning. I went early in hopes of avoiding crowds.

The signs saying to wear a mask were gone, but there were still signs about keeping 6 feet away from people.

The staff all had on masks, and while I saw some customers without masks, the majority still wore a mask.

This made me feel much better about being in the store.

I spoke with my father today, who said he and his wife intend to continue to wear masks, too, when they are in a place that requires close proximity to others or a business that requires masks.

So some people are paying attention to their well-being and the well-being of others.

What a strange state of mind I am, where I want to wear a mask now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.