Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday Stealing


Coronavirus  questions
 
  
In the past year have you–

1. Gone without a bra? 

A. Yes. But I did that before the pandemic.

2. Skipped making your bed? 

A. Not that I recall. I always make my bed in the morning.

3. Ordered groceries to be delivered?

A. We don't have that option in my rural area. We instead do pickup, where we drive to the store and someone loads our groceries in the trunk, and we wave bye-bye and drive back home.

4. Cooked a real meal?

A. Of course. We eat at home mostly now, so every meal is a "real meal" of some kind, cooked by me and occasionally my spouse.

5. Spent the day in pajamas?

A. No. I am always dressed by 9:30 a.m.

6. Skipped shaving your legs?

A. No, I have not.

7. Spent hours on Instagram or Pinterest.

A. I have not. I have never understood the allure of Pinterest and I do not have an Instagram account.

8. Eaten in a restaurant?

A. We have ordered take-out and had picnics in the car outside of the restaurants, but we have not eaten in a restaurant since March 13, 2020.

9. Skipped washing your hair?

A. I do this occasionally anyway, to allow the natural oils to refresh my locks.

10. Not folded the laundry?

A. Some days the laundry is washed and left in the basket. This is nothing new and not related to the pandemic.

11. Worked a puzzle?

A. I have worked puzzles on the computer, but not the kind where you lose the pieces.

12. Had Zoom calls?

A. No. I set up to have a Zoom call but it never happened. I used Facetime over Christmas.

13. Written letters?

A. Yes, I have written letters during the pandemic. I found a pen pal and I also started writing to my first cousin, who lives in Kansas.

14. Binge-watched a TV show?

A. I have not binge-watched a TV show since the pandemic started. I don't watch that much television. I'd rather read a book. I have been binging books.

15. Gone barefoot?

A. I never go barefoot. I can't stand to have my feet uncovered.

_______________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.


9 comments:

  1. I'm surprised that people still have pen-pals. I had one Germany many years ago when I was at school learning German but it kind of faded as I struggled to understand the German she wrote and the bad English (on my side the German was bad and the English was probably a struggle for a young German to understand too).

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am exactly the same way about going barefoot. I also like to binge books. I use Pinterest to help with lesson planning. Sometimes for updating the house ideas too. I use it much less now than in years past. Loved your answers. Have a nice day.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CountryDew:
    I enjoyed your answers today, some are similar to mine.
    Have a great day.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear of someone else who doesn't get the allure of Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have started to read more over this past year, but still a TV junkie. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get Pinterest either. I find it overwhelming. Too much "stuff".

    ReplyDelete
  7. We make our meals nearly all the time, too. Just like before only now we get farm box.
    There was something called Book Bub to order ebooks really cheap, or in some cases, free.
    Pinterest IS overwhelming. You can narrow it down a lot. I remember my mother meticulously wrote out recipes and crafting how to's that she found here and there... and that's why I like Pinterest, I can save some amazing things in it, to keep for yarn dyeing and other things, without all that writing down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I binge books too (I guess I find time for this and all my TV watching by never doing housework). Anyway, one of the gifts of this pandemic is I'm picking up books I've been MEANING to get to. "A Night to Remember" by Walter Lord is one. Written back in the 1950s, it's still considered the go-to book about the Titanic. I'm so glad I did. Another was The Road to Jonestown. It was an unpleasant read but it's turned out to be useful as I watch the coverage of Q-Anon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.