Thursday, December 24, 2020

Thursday Thirteen

Ghosts of Christmases past -


Santa in a parade around 2007.

A young cousin and her mother. (The cousin is 15 now.)

A table full of holiday decorations.

My niece takes a peek under the tree.

Santa sings a solo. (That's my brother under that beard.)

My sister-in-law and mother-in-law surrounded by gifts.

Hubby and two nephews hanging out on Christmas Eve, around 2008.

Me with Santa. (Santa is my father.)

My sister-in-law, my mother-in-law, my brother, and my husband around 2011.

My stepsister, my stepmother, and my father, about 2012.

A painting created by a dear friend.


My favorite Santa.

_____________

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 687th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

8 comments:

  1. I especially like the one of your niece checking out the gifts. I think that girl could have been me!

    Thank you for the Beatle link, and the kind thoughts, you left on my blog. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems everyone is feeling nostalgic this year. Great family photos...thank you for sharing them. Wishing you and your hubby a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures! How fun. That painting by your friend is gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing some of your Christmas memories and I believe that is the best picture of James “Your Santa” I’ve seen!
    Merry Christmas Anita!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such happy times. These bring a big smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Anita! I like that picture of you and Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing beats Christmas with family. I love that painting of angels. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful post.

    I love how homey your Christmas is. Reminds me of the moments when I celebrate Eid Fitr.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.