Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Christmas Lights












We drove around the area looking at Christmas lights over the weekend. I had trouble with the camera - no tripod, for one thing - so my photos did not turn out as well as I had hoped. I'm not sure I was using the right setting, either, as some of these are over-exposed. Maybe I will get a chance to try again, but we are looking at snowy weather for later in the week, so likely not.

Lots of folks had lights out, though, and I appreciated seeing them. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I love Christmas lights. Thanks for sharing your pictures, they look good to me.
    Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t you love looking at all the lights? I took my camera for a walk in the snow around my neighborhood the other night, before the weather turned frigid and windy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.