Thursday, November 05, 2020

Thursday Thirteen

I know Election Day and the current situation with the vote counting is no laughing matter . . . but I'm doing Election jokes anyway.


Q: On election day, what did Delaware?
A: Her New Jersey.

Q: What kind of limb did the candidate for president go on?
A: An executive branch

Q: What did the corrupt senator order on election day?
A: Stuffed ballots.

Q: What grows longer every election year?
A: The branches of government.

Q: Where did the politician take his wife for something sweet?
A: On a candydate

Q: What is the capital of Washington?
A: W.

Q: Where can children vote?
A: In swing states

Q: What is the capital of Alaska?
A: Don’t Juneau this one?

Q: Where do poll workers get trained?
A: Electoral College

Q: What do you call an argument between a politician and one of his donors?
A: A conflict of interest.

Q: What US state gives out tiny drinks to voters?
A: Mini-soda.

Q: Why did the county legislator fall asleep?
A: He was one of the Bored Members.

Q: How hot was it in Arizona this summer?
A: It was so hot that people were sweating like a politician on election day.

_____________

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 681st time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

5 comments:

  1. Ha! I think we all need this right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I needed that jolt of humor. I had to read the first one twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah! Here's hoping your election gets sorted out soon. I see glimpses of it from posts of FB friends in the US.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.