Thursday, October 01, 2020

Thursday Thirteen

Today we're doing famous musicians from Virginia:

1. Patsy Cline

2. The Carter Family

3. The Statler Brothers

4. Ella Fitzgerald

5. Ralph Stanley

6. Wayne Newton

7. Clarence Clemons

8. Dave Mathews Band

9. Missy Elliott

10. Bruce Hornsby

11. Robbin Thompson

12. Old Dominion

13. Phil Vassar

There are many more, these are some that I've heard of.

_____________

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 676th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

2 comments:

  1. you've introduced me to Ralph Stanley Love that song as well as then youtube introduced me to the Native Howl which is thrash metal merged with bluegrass! what a trip this morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Dave Matthews. Bruce Hornsby too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.