Friday, August 14, 2020

August Happiness Challenge Day 14

Looking around this morning for something that's made me happy. I'll go with what I hope was a decent recording of a guitar instrumental that I will post next Tuesday if it really came out okay.




Also, the above makes me happy. After 37 years, my husband is finally reading. Old people covered in blankies reading books. What more does one need?



Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.

Hosted (?) by The Gal Herself 

3 comments:

  1. My hubby is not a reader. He likes his tv shows and IPad. I spend more time reading and crafting. But I will sit with him and watch a show like Reelz while I play on computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. What a wonderful choice. There really are so many positive things in life and so many of them are right at home with family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.