Thursday, July 16, 2020

Thursday Thirteen #665

Thirteen nature photos. Enjoy.















And because we can't forget what's really going on, here's a new song from The Chicks. Listen to it. Think about it. Wake up.



What the hell DID happen in Heliskinki?

______________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 665th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your nature photos today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is that critter that looks like a short-eared rabbit? I saw three baby fawns today. The rose makes me swoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a squirrel of some kind. I don't know how it found its way here, they aren't native to the area.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! Crazy looking squirrel, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the video is wonderful but that long long long stream of names... really brigs home just a tiny bit of the dirt that needs cleaning up. If they put names of the 140.000 PLUS people who'd died here from covid most unnecessary if our leadership had stood up for us all... we'd never be done with the video as hundreds are dying daily. So much dirt to be cleaned up. Thank you for sharing, the mama and baby deer, the baby cows, the lovely mushrooms standing like statues on a town green.
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clouds, #5 photo, look like 2 clouds facing each other, seriously discussing something. Maybe they're figuring out ways to best rain on the White House freeloader.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful nature photos! My favorites are the ones of the deer and the sunflower (my fave flower).

    Very powerful song and video. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.