Sunday, June 28, 2020

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. If you could be a Muppet, which would you be?

A. I don't really know my Muppets that well, but I think I'd be the Cookie Monster because I always want cookies! And chocolate. Is there a chocolate-loving Muppet?

2. Why is a chicken crossing the road in the first place?

A. Because the grass was greener over there.

3. What's your favorite muscle?

A. My brain. Is that a muscle?

4. Cheerios or Rice Krispies?

A. Either one.

5. Is summer ever going to get here?

A. It is officially here.

6. Have you ever had a utility turned off by mistake or some other reason besides weather or nonpayment?

A. Ours went off for 48 hours when the substation blew up down the street. Does that count as "some other reason," I wonder?

7. What was your "last day" of something?

A. My last day of working for someone else (wherein I received a W-2) was around 2002.

8. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which one would you choose?

A. Star Trek: Voyager.

9. Did you have any type of class trip, band trip, etc in high school? Where did you go, what did you do?

A. We had a band trip to Bristol, VA one year for a band competition. While we were waiting to compete, a tornado came through. It was the first time I'd ever been in such severe weather. The tornado passed within a mile or less of where the competition was being held.

10. Do your feet smell?

A. I assume so. I don't go around smelling them on a regular basis.

11. Do you know how to french braid?

A. No.

12. Two guys are walking down the street. One drops his hat and reaches down to pick it up, the other kicks him in the ass. Do you laugh?

A. I think I need more information to answer that question. Is it obvious they are friends? Is the person who fell hurt? 

13. You wake up one morning and dogs are meowing and cats are meowing - what are fish, elephants and crocodiles doing?

A. Swimming, trumpeting, and chomping.

14. You are going to your high school reunion. What award are you going to win?

A. I have no idea.

15. You find yourself stranded on a deserted island. Soon you find a laptop with a lifelong battery & internet connection, then you find a cave with an endless supply of food and a spring of fresh water. A cruise ship comes along to save you - do you get on it?

A. Yes. And I take the laptop with me.

16. How many shortcuts do you have on your desktop?

A. 42, which also happens to be the answer to the meaning of life.

17. I offer you a pie . . . the most delicious pie you have ever seen. You either have to eat the entire thing in one sitting or allow me to slam it into your face, which do you choose?

A. I guess I'd eat the entire thing in one sitting, as I don't want to be slammed into the face with anything.

18. Are you a pen stealer?

A. Not intentionally.

19. A dude from China comes up and offers you German chocolate cake, French fries and a Boston cream pie . . . what color is your car?

A. White.

20. Sometimes you just have to tap your foot to your favorite song - which tv series season finale are you watching?

A. The last one I watched was Supergirl, so I'll go with that one.


________________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them. 

7 comments:

  1. My answer to 15 was identical. I almost said "brain" too for 3 but I think it is an organ (it is the favourite part of my own body though).

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. these questions are weird this time, but you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd forgotten that 42 was the meaning of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Trekkie and love Voyager. I hope they improve Discovery & Picard...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird questions this week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a good thing then that the great pretender is not president #42.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I didn't get around to any
    comments yesterday.
    I enjoyed your answers.
    Have a good Monday.

    ReplyDelete