Sunday, June 07, 2020

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

* Would you rather work in a group or work alone?  Alone.

* Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly?  Alone.

* Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Too cold. I can always put on a sweater.

* When you’re old, would you rather die before or after your spouse? Before.

* Would you rather have a cook or a maid? A cook who doubles as a maid.

* Would you rather be the youngest or the oldest sibling? I am the oldest sibling, so I will stick with that.

* Would you rather get rich through hard work or through winning the lottery? Winning the lottery is a nice dream, but most people get what they need through work.

* Would you rather have a 10-hour dinner with a headstrong politician from an opposing party, or attend a 10-hour concert for a music group you detest? I go with the music group.

* Would you rather be an Olympic gold medalist or a Nobel Peace Prize winner? A Nobel Peace Prize winner.

* Would you rather have a desk job or an outdoor job? A desk job.

* Would you rather live at the top of a tall NYC apartment building or at the top of a mountain? Top of a mountain.

* Would you rather have Rambo or The Terminator on your side? Um. Neither, really.

* Would you rather be proposed to in private or in front of family and friends? I was proposed to in a restaurant and everyone clapped when I said yes.

* Would you rather have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food? Grow my food.

* Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first? I'd rather go read a fantasy and forget the news.

* Would you rather be your own boss or work for someone else? My own boss.

* Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors? No neighbors.

* Would you rather be on a survival reality show or dating game show? Survival reality show, except for Naked and Afraid. I like my clothes.

* Would you rather be too busy or be bored? Too busy.

* Would you rather watch the big game at home or live at the stadium? At home with a book.

* Would you rather spend the day with your favorite athlete or you favorite movie star? Movie star, I guess. I don't have a favorite of either one, really.

* Would you rather live where it is constantly winter or where it is constantly summer? Constantly summer so long as there are cool days in there.

* Would you rather travel the US and see the sights in a motor home or by plane? By motor home.

* Would you rather be a little late or way too early? A little early.

* Would you rather have an unlimited gift certificate to a restaurant or a clothing store? A clothing store.

* Would you rather date someone you met online or go on a blind date? I've been married too long for this to matter.

________________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers.
    Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...sounds like you might be getting a bit comfortable in being alone all the time and happy to keep it that way. I get it. I'm an introvert, too, but I'm one of those weird extroverted introverts so I do need a little company, but on my terms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There really is a Naked and Afraid? Can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cook who doubles as a maid. Why didn't I think of that?

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny to see the introverts and oldest sibs people on this hop! And the people who do not like being forced to make an extreme choice... so interesting to me to read everyone's answers and see trends. Of course at heart I'm a sociologist... I want NO neighbors too. Mine are having parties, driving souped up loud trucks, and parking in front of my house instead of theirs. Oh and they voted for he who must not be named

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your cook who doubles as a maid answer!! made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for no neighbor also. And I would love a cook that doubles as a maid.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.