Thursday, February 13, 2020

Thursday Thirteen

Things I like:

1. Dreams

2. Guitars

3. Music

4. Reading

5. Writing

6. Talking

7. Hugs

8. Computer games

9. Chocolate

10. Puzzles

11. Newspapers

12. Strong heroines in stories

13. Fantasy


_______________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 643rd time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Not so much computer games but dreams for sure. Scrabble and the beach, or Scrabble on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, my dog died and i am trying hard to think on good things hurting so

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.