Sunday, February 02, 2020

Sunday Stealing #320

Sunday Stealing

1. How do you like your eggs?

A. Scrambled.

2. How do you take your coffee/tea?

A. I put a teaspoon of sugar in my tea once a day. The rest of the time it is unsweetened. I do not drink coffee.

3. What are your favorite breakfast foods?

A. Bacon and eggs, biscuits and gravy, and grits with butter.

4. How do you prefer your peanut butter: smooth or crunchy?

A. Smooth.

5. What kind of dressing do you use on your salad?

A. Olive oil or Thousand Island, usually.

6. Which do you prefer, Coke or Pepsi?

A. I don't drink either anymore, but at one time I was a Coke drinker.

7. You feel like cooking. What do you make?

A. I can't imagine that I have feelings of wanting to cook very often, but I don't mind baking too much, so something like brownies or a coffee cake.

8. You’re feeling lazy. What do you make?

A. I open a can of soup or have a sandwich.

9. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?

A. Chicken alfredo.

10. Is there a food you refuse to eat?

A. I do not eat coconut. I'm also not a fan of olives.

11. What is your favorite fruit & vegetable?

A. My favorite fruit is a banana, and my favorite vegetable is peas.

12. What is your favorite junk food?

A. A chocolate bar.

13. What is your favorite between-meal snack?

A. Sigh. A chocolate bar.

14. Do you have any weird food habits?

A. I don't think so. Well, I eat popcorn with a spoon and I have been told that is not normal, but at least my hands aren't greasy.

15. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?

A. Nuts and salad.

16. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?

A. Not spicy at all.

17. What is the perfect nightcap?

A. A glass of water.

__________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.  (#320)

4 comments:

  1. I am with you on the chocolate bar! Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popcorn with a spoon....I think there must be royal blood in you. That's a Queenly thing to do.
    I love chocolate as well. Reese's Peanut Butter cups are my weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, biscuits and gravy...that is one breakfast food I love and would eat any time of day, or in a box with a fox, or on a boat with a goat. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So do you take a spoon to the cinema for your popcorn then?

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete