Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

Your high school graduation class of: 19 - A really long time ago.

1. Did you marry your high school sweetheart? No. But I went to school with the man I married.

2. Type of car? Datsun.

3. What kind of job? I played guitar in a disco/Top 40 band.

4. Where did you live? At home on a farm.

5. Were you popular in school? Not particularly.

6. Were you in choir/band? I was in band.

7. Ever get suspended?  I received in-school suspension once for skipping band class.

8. If you could would you go back?  No.

9. Still talk to the person that you went to prom with? No.

10. Did you skip school? Yes.

11. Go to all the football games? Most of them, because, band.

12. Favorite subjects? English, although my favorite teacher taught math.

13. Do you still have your yearbook? Yes.

14. Did you follow the "original" career path? Yes.

15. Do you still have your class ring? Yes.

16. Favorite teacher? My algebra teacher. We are still friends. She came to visit me last week and she just turned 70! Happy birthday, Tina!

17. What was your style? I don't think I had one.

18. Favorite shoes? They were like moccasins but not and you can't find them anymore.

19. Favorite thing to eat for lunch? Whatever.

20. Favorite band? Eagles.

21. High school hair? It was long.

22. How old when you graduated? I was 17 but I turned 18 a few days later.

__________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

3 comments:

  1. I think our favorite music gives away our era!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh The Eagles! Great band! Nothing came to mind for me really. Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I liked the Eagles too. I had moccasins too along with a fringed purse, the hippie thing back when I was in Jr. High. Nice that you stayed friend with your teacher.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.