Thursday, May 02, 2019

Thursday Thirteen

My new name, per Game of Thrones:

I am
(1) Anita of the House Firebaugh,

(2) Spouse of the Lord Firebaugh,

(3) Graduate of the Green and Gold,

(4) Mother of cattle,

(5) Writer of articles,

(6) Keeper of secrets,

(7) the Insane,

(8) Lady of J&A Farms,

(9) Mistress of Coin for the House,

(10) Baker of food in the kitchen,

(11) Collector of books,

(12) Voice for the Universe, and

(13) Blogger of Thursday 13.


Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 601th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

3 comments:

  1. I keep hearing about this Game of Thrones thing. Is it some kind of TV show, or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds so epic! I'd happily watch if I had access to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.