Thursday, February 07, 2019

Thursday Thirteen #590

Brain dead today from an upper respiratory infection.

Here are 13 things to be happy about, from the book, 14,000 things to be happy about, by Barbara Ann Kipfer

1. Climbing to a lookout point that offers a sweeping panorama of the countryside.

2. Garden benches.

3. An early evening under the covers.

4. Having the newspaper delivered. (These days I'm happy we have a newspaper at all.)

5. Mamma Mia! (Song? Movie? Either works.)

6. Archeological sites.

7. Trying on something that is too big. (Been a while since I managed that one.)

8. Daisy Hill Puppy Farm, where Snoopy was born. (I don't approve of puppy mills, however.)

9. A ring around the moon.

10. Perfect timing.

11. Getting an early start. (I would have settled for getting out of bed on time this morning, I think.)

12. Heinz 57 ketchup. (Yep. It's got to be Heinz.)

13. Amazon's Alexa. (I don't know if that's in the book, but Alexa makes me happy. So there.)

----------------------------
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 590th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Feeling tired an useless today (CFS) so it's hard to think: I found something I lost, the sun is out, my breakfast omelette was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have anything too big left in my wardrobe. Chocolate got the better of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you will feel better soon. Sometimes brain dead isn’t so bad... all things need a rest occasionally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon... this flu/cold season has been a rough one for everyone, everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.