Sunday, December 09, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Favorite novel and author?

A. I don't really have a favorite. I read a great deal and looking at my reading list, I don't often stick with one author. That said, mystery series authors like Sue Grafton and Janet Evanovich are frequent reads.

2. Favorite perfume/scent?

A. I prefer unscented everything as far as perfume goes. I love the smell of chocolate chip cookies baking.

3. Coffee or tea?

A. Tea

3. Are you a cat or dog person?

A. I've always had dogs when I had a pet. But I do not have a pet anymore.

4. Which mythical creature would you transform into if you could?

A. A Valkyrie.

5. Favorite time period?

A. This one.

6. Name 3 films that have changed your life and have shaped you into the person you are today.

A. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. Also all eight Harry Potter movies, Star Wars (the first three originals), Dirty Dancing, Under the Tuscan Sun, and The Rose.

7. Diamonds or pearls?

A. Pearls.

8. What’s your biggest dream?

A. I don't have one.

9. Dream destination?

A. I wouldn't mind going to New Zealand. Or Ireland. Or Scotland.

10. Favorite fictional character?

A. Eowyn from Lord of the Rings.

11. share a quote or passage that means something to you.

A. Not all those who wander are lost. - J. R. R. Tolkien

12. What’s your favorite plant/flower?

A. Iris.

13. Do you prefer the forest or the ocean? Why?

A. I prefer the forest. It gives life. The ocean takes life and you can't even drink the water.

14. What do you value most in people?

A. Kindness.
__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this list. I also value kindness in others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love iris's!!! They are so gorgeous and smell so good. I have them in the Spring in my yard. I could not pick a favorite.
    I enjoyed the Lord of the Rings movies very much. Loved your answers! Have a nice week ahead!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't say they changed my life, but I love Dirty Dancing (it's my absolute favorite movie) and Under the Tuscan Sun (which did create a longing to visit Tuscany some day).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.