Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Coloring Again

This is a picture from my Lord of the Rings coloring book. I finished it yesterday.


This is from The Fellowship of the Ring. Frodo, Merry, Sam, and Pippin had just found some mushrooms. Frodo yells, "Get off the road!" and they hide underneath this tree while a Black Rider goes by on his search for the One Ring.

A detail of the hobbits as they hide.

The Black Rider.
This was actually difficult because of all the greenery/moss/brown, etc.. The artist did a good drawing of the scene, but honestly, things don't end and the lines are just crisscrosses and they are horrible to color in.

I think this was the scene from the movie:



As you can see, it's a very dark scene. How do you think I did with the coloring?

2 comments:

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.