Sunday, June 03, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Is there a smell that will immediately sicken you?

A. Vomit and cat shit, and not necessarily at the same time.

2. When you want quiet, where do you go?

A. Home and into my office.

3. Do you need/prefer total darkness when you sleep?

A. I prefer it but don't have it. Everything has a little light on it these days. Little light on the TV. Little light on the DVD player. Little lights on the surge protectors. It looks like an astronaut's hangout.

4. What is your least favorite taste?

A. I am not fond of hot spicy things. They upset my stomach.

5. How heavily do you rely upon your sense of touch?

A. All the time when I am typing. I type a lot.

6. Do you mostly prepare your meals at home or do you eat out more?

A. I mostly cook at home but would prefer to eat out more.

7. Is there a time of day when you are more likely to buy food already prepared?

A. Late in the day.

8. What is your average weekly grocery bill (for how many people)? What is your total restaurant/fast food bill for an average week?

A. For two people the grocery bill is about $100; the restaurant bill is maybe $30 but not every week.

9. What is your favorite meal to prepare at home?

A. I dislike cooking and don't really have a favorite meal. I do have favorite foods to bake or make, like cakes or fudge.

10. What is your favorite meal to order in a restaurant?

A. It used to be fish until I developed a fish allergy. Now I can't say I really have one.

11. Do you believe in fate?

A. I believe we are all fated to die, so yes.

12. If Karma was to visit you now, would it be kind or kick you in the butt?

A. I would hope it would be kind.

13. Do you believe you have lived another life previous to this one?

A. Anything is possible. If I did, I was a scullery maid to Mary, Queen of Scots.

14. What do you believe in with an unshakable resolve?

A. The power of the written word.

15. What one factor influences your life the most?

A. My intellect.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

12 comments:

  1. stopping by to say hello! great answers I love your flowers beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3--I hadn't thought of that but it's absolutely true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that the truth about lights on EVERYTHING? I have bandanas thrown or taped over everything. It's dimmer, but still light. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 is so freaking true! And a lot of this stuff flashes. Baking is my favorite thing to do also. And in a past life I was probably a pick pocket that was hung. Lol. The flower header really is eye catching and lovely. I’ve been going through the rock pile so mine is now rocks. Have a happy week!
    Ps: I finally did a tarot reading for myself. It’s very weird. 😱😎😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rely on my sense of touch to type all the time too, but in the last few years, my touch has failed me. I can make 5 typos in 3 words...and I used to be the speediest and most accurate. As for the power of the written word, I'm not sure it has the same power it once did, and that bothers e a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still powerful. It's just being used in powerful ways that are not productive or good for humanity.

      Delete
  6. The power of the written word is that all sorts of people can now see the daily lives of other people, and make dime novel characters for best selling fluff with these bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of depends on the writing, really. Some words have more power than others, just like people.

      Delete
  7. #3 I also prefer darkeness to sleep but I don’t have it at all! Considering the lack of sleep I get it doesn’t really matter. If there is a such a thing as fate, I’d like to know who I pissed off in the life before this one! And unshakable.. I used to believe it was the friendship of real friends..but now I doubt there is a such thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There isn't. You can't put your trust in other people.

      Delete
    2. So I have seen and learned the hard way. You would think after 25 years on being alone and on my own I would know this by now. But I keep hoping I’ll find one person who is strong enough to handle the tough girl act and smart enough to know I need someone to hold too.

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.