Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Dance Recital

Every year my niece participates in a dance recital through Floyd Ward's School of Dance. It is a two-day affair with three shows.

My brother in recent years has participated in what they call the "Dads Dance" which ends with a father-daughter dance.

Here are some rather blurry photos of the event. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember which of my cameras worked best in the terrible lighting in the auditorium (you're not supposed to take pictures anyway but of course people do).  I was also sitting a little further back than I have in the past, and that didn't help with the photography. No flash, so I needed a better low-light camera than the one I took.

Ah well. At least I was there.
















3 comments:

  1. In case they do not know, I am thew fat guy on stage................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed you weren't the only one. :-) And you're not fat. Just pleasingly plump.

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.