Thursday, March 29, 2018

Thursday Thirteen

We are not yet this far along in our spring, but here are 13 pictures of past springs. I'm hoping to remind the weather of what it is supposed to be doing, instead of snowing on March 24. :-)















_______

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 545th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

4 comments:

  1. The promise of an uninterrupted spring keeps me going! The birds are singing! My forsythia survived the 12" on snow that we got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every year I long to be there in Spring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...if only

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word you have some pretty springs. We don't have snow at the moment, but there aren't any buds either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.