Monday, February 29, 2016

The Hummingbirds

The Hummingbirds

This one was colored with Bic colored pens. It takes me 10 days to two weeks to do a picture because I have a little coloring station where I must stand up placed in my office. This forces me to my feet and gives my body a change of stance. I stop by on my way in and out and color for a few minutes. I do not do a whole picture at a time.

I find it very soothing, and calming. I have also learned if I am upset I shake a bit and must be careful wit the markers!

5 comments:

  1. I love to color! It's a great way for me to reduce stress. I've been using "kid" coloring books for years. I need to get some of these "adult" coloring books that I keep seeing all over the place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love the colors of your birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very beautiful.
    Last week when I was at the Nature Interpretive Center there was an exhibit of local pencil art. Amazing things, those colored pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea to keep you moving. And a relaxing hobby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.