Sunday, September 16, 2007

Housekeeping

I made change to the links on the sides where I list other blogs I look at. I deleted some that hadn't been updated in months and added new ones that's I've visited from time to time.

This was prompted by the fact that postsecret suddenly vanished and gave me a broken link, and so I decided to check the rest of my links.

If you find a bad link, please let me know. If you'd like me to add your blog to my list and would like to trade links, let me know that too.

2 comments:

  1. Post Secret came back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it has. Thank you for letting me know. Still, it was a good excuse for updating my links.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.