Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Books: A list for the library

I cleared out my bookshelves. I have many books which are musty and therefore must leave me because they make me sneeze. Others are books I have read but simply don't care to keep anymore.

These books were donated to the library Monday:

Eating Well for Optimum Health
by Andrew Weil, MD
2.5 stars

The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure
by Robert Kowalski
2.5 stars

Dr. Atkins New Diet Revolution
by Robert C. Atkins, M.D.
4 stars

One Meal at a Time
By Martin Katahn, Ph.D.
2 stars

Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott
5 stars

Stories
by O. Henry
3.5 stars

The Ruins of California
by Martha Sherrill
3.5 stars

Still Water Saints
By Alex Espinoza

The Great Far Away
By Joan Frank

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
By Jonathan Safran Foer

Spring and Fall
by Nicholas DelBanco


The following books, also leaving here, I've never read. Either I just couldn't get into them, bought them and then forgot about them, or they were given to me, sent to me to review, or added to my "to read" pile and I just never touched them because they didn't appeal to me when I finally started digging into the pile. One of them, The Once and Future King, I'd really like to read but the book's too musty for me now. Allergies really are a pain.

Winter Rose by Patricia A. McKillip

The Emerald Swan, by Jane Feather

Heart Breaker, by Karen Robards

Firebird, by Janice Graham

Woman of the Frontier, by Zane Grey

Storm Warning, by Mercedes Lackey

Night-Threads, by Ru Emerson

The Once and Future King, by T. H. White

The Big Girls, by Susanna Moore

Ghost Dancer, by John Case

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.