Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The wind still blows

The wind took the top out of this cedar tree, which is beside my house:


Said tree top ended up in the fence, tearing out a post completely. Husband replaced it right away because otherwise the cows would be in the yard.


The winds have been tremendous for the last two days. I have had to stay indoors because the wind makes my ear hurt terribly. When I went out to take those photos, I put on earmuffs and a scarf to keep the wind from causing me pain.

As far as I'm concerned, we've come through the windstorm unscathed. A broken tree top and fence line is pretty much nothing. I know we have schools out because of power outages, and we've been quite lucky in that regard. It's blinked, but that is all.

I am hoping for warmer and calmer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.