Monday, February 26, 2007

A Spam Poem

You must have your cookies on

Attention winner, you have been approved
but your account needs to be updated.
I looked at your pictures.
They are hot.
I have an inheritance
to invest in your country
but we were unable to process your most recent payment.
Now add this gem to your radar,
realize your manhood's full potential.
All signs show that this one is going to Explode!!
You can use it as a lovely gift;
give me a call;
Our agent will immediately commence
the release.

4 comments:

  1. You gotta laugh when you read something like this! Too much truth!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, better send this in to poetry.com right away so they can declare your poem a semi-finalist, editor's choice winner, etc., and offer you all kinds of awards that you have to pay for. However, don't use your own name. (Fortunately my dog has his own email address, so he enters these things.)

    I just got some good spam this morning. Guess I should format it.

    Does anyone want to organize a spam poetry slam? It could be the next big lit thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Is it from subject headers, first lines, or blog comments?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poem was just from all the spam in my box that day, I just compiled the lines that "grabbed" me for whatever reason. I don't think I will be entering it in any poetry contests, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.