Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday turkeys




These turkeys showed up Wednesday, I guess it was. I grabbed the Kodak Z710 and headed outside to see what I could come up with in daylight.
I think the digital zoom is useless and will have to remember to try not to use it. Look at how it blurs the background in the last shot.
It's enough to make me think I've not been taking pictures for the last 20 years.
The turkeys, at least, seemed very happy. Probably because they escaped being someone's Thanksgiving dinner. Although they may make into someone's Christmas pie, traipsing about like that.

2 comments:

  1. Can you take the camera back to BB for a trade? I recommend Canon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am past my 14 day return period. I don't dislike the camera, really, it just isn't what I'd hoped it would be. I really wanted a Nikon and I should have just waited until I could have afforded what I wanted. Oh well. Live and learn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.