Sunday, September 27, 2026

Sunday Stealing



Once again this week we aren't stealing, we're contributing! These are questions suggested by our "usual suspects." If you can, please take a moment and visit your fellow thieves. 


1. If you were trapped in a TV universe for a month, what TV show would you choose? (Kwizgiver)

A. I would like to be trapped in The West Wing for a month. At least then I would have some idea of what life would be like under a real leader, as well as get a feel for how things actually work in the hallowed halls of the federal government. Maybe I could be a protege of the great C. J. Craig (Allison Janney).

2. What song instantly revs you up and gets you going?  (Annie)

A. Happy by Pharrell Williams and Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars. They make me Shake My Grove Thing.

3. Are you decorating your home for fall? (Lori) 

A. Not much. I will change the flag outside in the flower bed by the door to something more suitable for fall.

4. How do you treat a cold? (Syl) 

A. Very gingerly and with great caution. Mostly a cold takes lots of tissues, some antihistamine, hot water, chicken soup, and a good book.

5. What insignificant thing would you be genuinely annoyed if you lost it or it was taken from you? (Lisa)

A. My printed-out calendar. I know I have a calendar on my phone, and I have a calendar on my computer, and a calendar on the wall, but it's the printout of the calendar on the computer that I check every day (it syncs with my phone) to see where I am supposed to be or what I'm supposed to be doing. Obviously, it's not necessary but I like the paper and having it right next to me where I can see it.

6. What place do you remember vividly, even though you haven't been there in years? (Country Dew) 

A. I remember Myrtle Beach very vividly, as I have been there a lot. However, my memories are the Myrtle Beach of old, with an arcade and board walk and multiple putt-putt golf courses, not the Myrtle Beach of today that has only remnants of that and is instead more of a shopping destination with golf courses for the people who play golf.

7. Do you have a favorite Dolly Parton song or story? (Roger)

A.  I have a memory of my mother cleaning up the kitchen and singing Coat of Many Colors that stands out for me. I was just coming from my bedroom, and she seemed calm and happy, just wiping at the counters and singing along with Dolly. I stood and watched her until she felt my presence, and then she stopped and turned around. I was sorry I interrupted her.

Thank you for playing! Please come back next week.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.