1) What’s something you want to do before summer slips away?
A. I need to get outside in the darkness and look at the stars, taking my camera in hopes of catching some stray shooting star.
2) What book are you currently reading?
A. I am reading The Vaster Wilde, by Lauren Groff. It's about a young woman who fled the Jamestown settlement circa 1610 or so, as everyone else lay starving and dying. She is traveling the wilderness north in hopes of finding the French in Canada.
3) What have you been listening to?
A. Alexa plays a lot of Fleetwood Mac lately.
4) What shows or movies have you been watching?
A. We have been watching Stuart Fails to Save the Universe, Deadliest Catch, Password, and In the Eye of the Storm.
Thank you for playing! Please come back next week.
__________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.