First, what is your birthday (month/day)?
June 8
Now, go to Wikipedia and list:
1) Four historic events
A. 452 – Attila leads a Hun army in the invasion of Italy, devastating the northern provinces as he heads for Rome.
1191 – English forces under King Richard I arrive in Acre, joining the already arrived French and German forces of the Third Crusade.
1783 – Laki, a volcano in Iceland, begins an eight-month eruption which kills over 9,000 people and starts a seven-year famine.
1949 – George Orwell's dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four is published in the United States
2) Three births
A. 1593 – George I Rákóczi, prince of Transylvania (died 1648)
1867 – Frank Lloyd Wright, American architect, designed the Price Tower and Fallingwater (died 1959)
1951 – Bonnie Tyler, Welsh singer-songwriter (died 2026)
3) Two deaths
A. 632 – Muhammad, the central figure of Islam. (born 570/571)
1795 – Louis XVII of France (born 1785)
1) One holiday or observance
A. World Oceans Day
Thank you for playing! Please come back next week.
__________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.