Sunday, August 02, 2026

Sunday Stealing

 

Bold the Ones You've Done


1. Slept under the stars

2. Played in a band

3. Visited Hawaii 


4. Visited Easter Island 

5. Watched a meteor shower

6. Seen the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. (I haven't seen this in person but I've watched in online. Does that count?)


7. Been to Disneyland or Disney World. (We went to the one in Florida in 1993 to celebrate my college graduation. It was SO hot.) 


8. Climbed a mountain

9. Held a praying mantis

10. Been to the Louvre 

11. Had food poisoning


12. Eaten vegetables you grew yourself


13. Slept overnight on a train. (This happened on a trip from Spain to France. We had to take the passenger trains that stopped constantly because we needed to get out of Spain because there was something political going on. I was in high school and there with a group of students.)


14. Built a snow fort

15. Held a lamb


16. Gone skinny dipping

17. Been on a cruise (day cruises and dinner cruises count)

18. Seen Niagara Falls 


19. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors


20. Sung karaoke

21. Sat for a portrait

22. Walked on a beach by moonlight

23. Been transported in an ambulance


24. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling 


25. Kissed in the rain


26. Played in the mud

27. Gone to a drive-in theater

28. Changed your vehicle's oil yourself

29. Taken a martial arts class

30. Visited the Vatican


31. Volunteered at a soup kitchen or food pantry


32. Sold Girl Scout cookies

33. Bought a used car

34. Sat on a jury

35. Ridden an elephant

Thank you for playing! Please come back next week.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

1 comment:

  1. So you played in a band too? And in an ambulance. You make me curious.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.