Premise: A philanthropist awards you $80,000 with the stipulation that you must spend half on yourself and half for the benefit of others.
1. Of the $40,000 you must spend on yourself:
a. First you throw yourself a lavish birthday party. Tell us about it.
A. My lavish birthday party would include a complete takeover of The Hotel Roanoke, and I'd invite all the Saturday 9ers and Sunday Stealers to come, because you know, why not, and I'd pay their expenses to get to me. I'd also invite all of my friends. We'd have a flowing chocolate bar and lots of cake.
b. Then you take off on a cruise. Where are you headed?
A. My cruise would be to Alaska.
2. Of the $40,000 you must spend for the benefit of others:
a. Who would be on your gift list? What would buy them?
A. I would give a little something to all of the Saturday 9 and Sunday Stealing players, I'd get my husband something nice, I'd buy something pretty for my friends. Maybe some local art.
b. Which charities would you support?
A. My alma mater, the local fire department, and the local food pantry. I've about given up on national charities, I swear they spend more money than I donate trying to get me to give them more money.
Thank you for playing! Please come back next week.
__________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.