Sunday, July 26, 2026

Gratitude: Days 25 & 26

Prompts: Movement & Stillness


I move with purpose in my pace,
A quiet stride, a grounded grace;
I follow truth where it resides,
And walk with clarity as guide.

Yet stillness settles in my mind,
The calm where sharper thoughts unwind;
A pause that lets the dust descend,
So what is real can stand again.

I shift, I stop, I weigh, I choose;
Not rushed by noise I didn’t use;
My motion starts where calm begins,
A balance held beneath my skin.

For both are how I stay aligned.
The steps I take, the peace I find;
Two halves that keep my truth supplied:
My stillness is my center, movement is my stride.


_____

Last month, The Gal did a 30-day gratitude challenge. I've swiped it to do for July. Only I'm going to try to do it in rhyme, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.