Sunday, September 22, 2024

Sunday Stealing



1. What popular TV show do you refuse to watch?

A. I will not watch anything on FX or Fox. I do not watch shows like Law & Order, NCIS, etc. I don't watch hospital shows. I don't like horror, gore, misogyny, or lots of blood (which means I have no idea why I liked Game of Thrones, but I guess there are exceptions particularly for the fantasy genre). I do not watch the shows that feature preachers telling viewers they are going to hell.

2. What pets did you have while growing up?

A. We had dogs, and at one time we also had ducks, chickens, guineas, quail, and some other birds. We also had cattle. We never had cats. My father did not like cats, although he has a cat now. Go figure.

3. What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?

A. I met my husband, and I married him. He has been the best thing and the luckiest thing that ever happened to me.

4. What are some small things that make your day better?

A. A phone call from a friend or my brother, a present of Tic Tacs from my husband (this seldom happens), writing a good sentence, or playing my guitar.

5. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?

A. I guess my "blue thing" which is just a fleece not-sweater cover that keeps me warm. I imagine it has a name but when it comes to fashion I tend to be rather clueless.

6. What’s the most annoying habit other people have?

A. Talking over me. Most people talk over me, like I never said anything or have anything to say.

7. What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?

A. Middle Earth, of course, for movie universe. I know there are Lord of the Rings games too but I think I would like to live in the world of Skyrim (in a world called Tamriel) for that. Although knowing my luck, I'd be eaten by a dragon before I could turn around to see what was coming and wouldn't live long enough to enjoy anything there.

8. What’s the most impressive thing you know how to do?

A. I don't think that anything I do is impressive, but I can make stories out of next to nothing sometimes. Some people might find that impressive.

9. What was the best book or series you’ve read?

A. I've read thousands of books. I do like the Annie of Avalon series by L.M. Montgomery. That's a series that I have read more than once. There are very few books I reread, but I do reread those books.

10. What state or country do you never want to go back to?

A. I have never been anywhere I would not visit again.

11. Where do you usually go when you have time off?

A. Home.

12. What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see?

A. There was no one around for nearly all of the articles I wrote. I was alone when I wrote them.

13. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?

A. Say "I love you" to someone, even if it's only a close friend and not a lover. People need to know they are loved.

14. What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it?

A. Taking an online class.

15. What is something most people consider a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?

A. My camera, maybe. Or my guitar. I guess either of those could be luxuries to others.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.