Sunday, July 07, 2024

Sunday Stealing



1. What's your favorite animal?

A. Doe, a deer, a female deer. They are my spirit animals. 

2. What's your favorite book?

A. I always say The Lord of the Rings, because it's the only one I reread, generally, but honestly, I don't have a favorite book. 

3. What's your favorite color?

A. Blue is my favorite color. 

4. What's your favorite dessert?

A. My favorite dessert is chocolate cake with chocolate icing. 

5. What's your favorite drink?

A. I would love to have an A&W Root Beer, but I only drink water these days. 

6. What's your favorite food?

A. Watermelon. 

7. What's your favorite hobby?

A. Playing guitar. 

8. What's your favorite movie?

A. I don't really have a favorite, but some movies I like are Under the Tuscan Sun, Steel Magnolias, Fried Green Tomatoes, Blind Side, Lord of the Rings (all 3), and Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
 
9. What's your favorite restaurant?

A. I don't have one. We used to go to Shakers, a local restaurant, all the time pre-pandemic. They've changed the menu, though. 

10. What's your favorite sandwich?

A. My favorite sandwich is ham, cheese, and mayonnaise. 

11. What's your favorite season?

A. I am partial to spring and fall. I don't like the extreme heat of summer or the very cold temperatures in winter. 

12. What's your favorite series?

A. My all-time favorite series is Cagney & Lacey.
 
13. What's your favorite snack?

A. A Nature Valley Cashew Bar. 

14. What's your favorite sport to watch?

A. I like to watch women's basketball and ice skating. 

15. What's your favorite thing to have for breakfast?

A. Honey Nut Cheerios.

 __________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

3 comments:

  1. Some definite of my favorites. I had a small bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios just yesterday. I've seen the 1st five of your favorite films. And spring - yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a root beer in years! Now I'm going to be thinking about root beer today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I remember loving Cagney and Lacy back in the day!!
    My husband likes some of the Nature Valley bars too!
    I love summer when we aren't having the super high heat and humidity like the last 2 days have been here in eastern NY!
    Autumn is probably my most fave season...or hiking season: mid-May through mid-December. (I'm not a winter hiker although i will walk in the local parks and preserves in winter if not below 20 or icy).
    HAPPY SUNDAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.