Thursday, June 27, 2024

Thursday Thirteen


Things around me that I can see:

1. A glass of water.

2. My cell phone.

3. A calendar.

4. A clock.

5. At least 4 notebooks.

6. Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm, Ayr Saline Nasal Mist, Doctor's Brush Picks, Bach Rescue Remedy, a box of tissues, a pack of Extra gum

7. I can see 9 books that I haven't read. Wait, 10, there's one buried.

8. Lots of recent newspapers, most with my byline.

9. A staple remover and a stapler.

10. A Thanksgiving card that is the last thing I received from my friend before she passed away.

11. Cameras and a pair of binoculars.

12. Three guitars.

13. A pair of scissors and Elmer's Glue.

What does this tell you about me, I wonder?

______________

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while, and this is my 866th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe that you spend a lot of time in your office. I'm guessing that's where you are. Not sure about the guitars in your office though. My surroundings involve several suitcases right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it says about you. It paints a picture of where you are at this moment in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe that you're a very visual, somewhat sentimental, yet practical, person who likes to read and write?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm now curious about how your mind works. You lumped quite a few self-care items together for #6, but you didn't group the office supplies together. Hmmm ... what does it mean? (Or would Freud tell me that sometimes a stapler is just a stapler?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.