Sunday, June 16, 2024

Sunday Stealing




1. What is most important to you?

A. That's a broad question. Many things are important to me. My personal happiness and safety, my husband in all regards, other family members, etc. Having a clean house is important to me, writing is important to me, reading is important to me, conversations with friends are important to me. I would be hard-pressed to pick out a "most important" thing.

2. What is your best trait?

A. I am open to new experiences. I have a broad range of interests - a Jill of all trades, if you will.

3. Name a movie that makes you happy.

A. Mamma Mia! That's just a fun movie.

4. Names something that excites you.

A. Chasing after a story for work used to excite me. I could get caught up in it to the exclusion of everything else.

5. Name something that worries you.

A. The state of my community and the that of the nation.

6. List some actions you admire.

A. I admire people who are actively working to save our democracy. 

7. What year has been your best so far?

A. That's rather difficult to say. But I had some good years from about 2004 to 2012, when I was writing for The Fincastle Herald and doing really well there.

8. Who do you trust?

A. My husband and some of my friends.

9. Name a song from your childhood.

A. Daisy, Daisy (A bicycle built for two). My grandmother used to sing it to me.

10. What did you wear today?

A. Jeans and a shirt.

11. Name a book you are currently reading.

A. I am currently listening to Beach House Summer by Sarah Morgan. I have On Tyranny, by Timothy Snyder, as my book-in-hand read at the moment.

12. What do you want less of?

A. Pain.

13. What is a question that needs to be asked?

A. 

14. What is the best idea you’ve had this week?

A. 

15. How are you creative?

A. I write in this blog. I play the guitar. I journal. Stuff like that.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

1 comment:

  1. #9: My grandpa used to sing "Melancholy Baby." I remember hearing Judy Garland sing it for the first time in A Star Is Born and was shocked. I thought my grandpa made that song up! PS Thank you for the kind words on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.