Sunday, April 28, 2024

Sunday Stealing


1. What's the best thing to inherit other than money?

A. Jewelry.

2. What one thing would you most like to happen tomorrow?

A. I'd like to wake up and feel healthy.

3. Who is the person with whom you've been most infatuated?

A. My husband. Still infatuated after all of these years, even on the days I want to throttle him.

4. In what part of the day does time go slowest and fastest?

A. The mornings go by quickly; about 2:00 p.m. I start to run out of juice myself and things start to drag.

5. Whose thoughts would you most like to read?

A. Isn't that what a memoir or autobiography is? I know Queen Victoria left a lot of journals; let's go with her.

6. Who is the person you'd least like to touch?

A. I think anyone who knows me through this blog can answer that question. But on the whole, I am not a touchy-feely kind of gal.

7. What is the best quality you inherited from your parents?

A. Work ethic.

8. Who is the friend you most often disagree with?

A. I don't have too many friends that I disagree with. Disagreeable people are not people with whom I make an effort to socialize.

9. What's the best ritual of your daily life?

A. A shower.

10. What is the most useful job you've ever had?

A. I thought being a freelance news reporter was useful.

11. In which year of your life did you change the most?

A. When I was 37.

12. What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free?

A. Advice.

13, What is the thing you are best at?

A. Being me. Nobody else can do that.

14. What was the luckiest moment in your life?

A. When I met my husband.

15. What is the single most important thing you have ever learned?

A. Most people do the best they can.  

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

3 comments:

  1. The year I turned 37, I had just started getting my Masters in Library Science. So THAT was significant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your answers today. I, too, inherited a good work ethic from my parents. I love your answer to #13!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answer to #3. I reckon Mrs PM feels the same.

    #15 is a good answer too.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.