Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

Have you ever:
 
1. Broken a bone? Yes.

2. Broken a window? No.

3. Been on TV? Yes.

4. Had a friend who shared the same birthday as you? Yes.

5. Locked your keys in the car? Yes.

6. Accidentally sent a text or email to the wrong person? Not that I recall.

7. Sat in the back of a police car? Yes.

8. Fallen asleep at work? Yes.

9. Made a snow angel? Yes.

10. Ridden in an ambulance? Yes.

And other questions:

11. What is the worst household chore? Cleaning the toilet.

12. What is the worst color? Orange.

13. What is the worst pizza topping? Black olives.

14. What is the worst weather? Wind.

15. What is the worst self-care job (e.g. dressing, washing, shaving, teeth, toe nails)? Flossing.

16. What is the worst game? Horseshoes.

17. What is the worst school subject? I liked them all, even math, so I don't know.

18. What is the worst animal? A stubborn mule.

19. What is the worst season? Winter.

20. What is the worst TV show? Anything on Fox.

__________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

6 comments:

  1. Never thought of olives. I don't hate them, but am not overly fond of them on pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just put the worst weather is winter in Maine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love olives on pizza.
    Stubborn mules...not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL on flossing. Me, too! I mean, how do you keep from getting that nasty stuff from spraying all over the bathroom mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m quite late this week, but please do stop by my blog. http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear many jackasses appear on Fox, thereby combining two of your "worsts" in one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.