Sunday, December 01, 2019

Sunday Stealing: Fill It In

Sunday Stealing

1. Right now I'm more tired than an overweight oxen that pulled a plow all day.

2. Being overly inquisitive is my well-known quirk.

3. Are you listening to the sounds of the trees in the wind?

4. Clean first, then read a book!

5. That's why we can't get along.

6. Xena: Warrior Princess is one of my favorite tv shows ever!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed, tomorrow my plans include a visit from my aunt from Texas.

8. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I'd go to the Grand Canyon.

9. Lack of empathy is something I don't understand.

10. Thanksgiving makes me think of that time my mother made a pumpkin pie and it didn't turn out well, so we called it pumpkin pudding.

11. Reading is the best way to relax!

12. It looks like Autumn was not a color palette filled with beauty, but more of a dry, dull palate of browns.

13. Nuts are one of my favorite healthy snacks.

14. The smell of cow manure makes me think of the farm.

15. When I am feeling lazy I tend to play video games.

16. When I look to the left, I see my guitars and cameras.

17. My office and the kitchen are the room(s) that have the best view in my home.

18. Very little these days was done dirt cheap!

19. Knowing civics and voting is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

20. If you have any chocolate or good advice, feel free to share it with me.

__________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

8 comments:

  1. We had some very similar answers this week...especially #20. Nearly word for word, but I also added piles of money. lol

    Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red chile chocolate is the bomb--if you've never had it, you've got to try it. Lindt makes a version, dark chocolate infused with red chile, but the best stuff is our local New Mexico version. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like nuts too. Almost too much to think they are actually HEALTHY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the colors of Autumn this year also. We only had different shades of brown too. Loved your answers. Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's cool that you thought of manure. I bet *no one* else had that answer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I'll trade you some cake for some chocolate. ;o)
    When I smell manure, I think of our first house, which was about 500 yards from a Dairy Farmer's place. That and the Horse farm in the other direction made it a very interesting location, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #10 Pumpkin pudding doesn’t sound bad. This year we had gotten a store bought pumpkin pie. The bagger put it in a paper bag. Got home, went to take it out and the plastic container it came in opened and dumped inside the bag. I was gonna call it Pumpkin Bag Pie, but I was making homemade crustless pumpkin pie anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's a "plow"?

    Only kidding - we spell it "plough" - of course we do!

    ;o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete