Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Yes, I've Been Taking a Little Unannounced Break

My apologies to my regular readers for the lack of daily posts. I've been recharging those ol' brain cells.

I also kind of ran out of things to say that weren't political, and I wasn't keen on writing about politics. I feel that edge coming back, though, so don't go too far away from me.

After all, there are statues to talk about, and immigration laws, and hurricanes, and who-knows-what-else. It changes daily, the topics unfolding in this fast-charged world. 

However, before I tackle such weighty issues, I must get over an ear infection and a bit of drama with a new medication that created a problem, so I can be sure my head is on straight and things are working properly. (Yeah, yeah, who says my head was ever on straight?)

Memes are another matter entirely - so yes, I have been doing those. Though Thursday 13, which comes tomorrow, can be hard and as of this moment - 7 p.m. on Wednesday night - I've no topic.

Sometimes it is hard to write about 13 things.

Anywho, I thought I'd let the world know I'm still around, just not quite in the best of form. Ear aches make it hard to think, as do the headaches and sore throat that go along with them. I'll be back at it full speed soon, though.

I promise.

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.