Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday Thirteen

1. My camera.

2. A Kindle paperwhite, a Kindle Fire, and a Kindle Fire HD.

3. A personal CD player.

4. A light therapy light.

5. Burt's Bees Natural Throat Drops.

6. An audio book on CD: Sex, Lies & Serious Money, by Stuart Woods.

7. An empty bowl.

8. A glass of water.

9. Nail clippers.

10. An unopened "surge protector" set.

11. A heating pad.

12. A ruler.

13. A calendar.


*Stuff on my desk this morning.*


____________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 488th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday.

7 comments:

  1. Cool. I don't even want to look at my desk. It's cluttered with junk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to guess desk. You've inspired me for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A diary, a phone, a pile of pens and paper, a dead stink bug, a cup of tea, book, old pictures, a plastic frog and I can't see what else cause it's buried under the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finding it hard to come up with lists but you have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the Woods book part of a series? I'm too lazy to Google.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. There are about 25 books in the series. My husband listens to them. I don't particularly care for them but will listen to them if I have nothing else available.

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.