Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Creepy Fog





Saturday after the rains, I watched this creepy fog wash over the woods. It slipped in quite ghost-like, and seemed otherworldly in the way it washed over the trees.

As I watched it, I felt chills run up my spine. The fog seemed to have tendrils, long arms that wanted to reach out and grab whatever was in its path. Like all good heroines in horror flicks, I simply stood there, watching and wondering if the fog would come and take me too.

Even as I thought those thoughts, the fog quickly receded, as if some great magician had stood down by the road and said, "Away with Thee!"

2 comments:

  1. Ohh...cool pics -- very atmospheric! We had a dense fog that came in like last weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.