Monday, March 11, 2013

Finish the Sentence

I went all the way back to 2008 to hunt up these questions from Sunday Stealing. This is the "finish the sentence" meme.


1. My uncle once . . . cut open the back of his hand on a piece of glass. I could see the tendons in his hand moving when he wiggled his fingers. He needed stitches.

2. Never in my life . . . have I sailed away on a cruise ship.

3. When I was five . . . my parents sent me to the hospital to have a large mole removed from my chest.

4. High school was . . . not the best years of my life.

5. I will never forget . . . to brush my teeth.

6. Once I met . . . the current governor of Virginia.

7. There’s this boy I know . . . who is now a grown man.

8. Once, at a bar, . . . I played music in a rock and roll band.

9. By noon, . . . I’m ready to eat lunch.

10. Last night . . . I had a long talk with my husband.

11. If only I had the ability to . . . go back in time and talk to my younger self. I would fix some mistakes.

12. Next time I go to church . . . the roof will probably fall in.

13. What worries me most . . . is that I am growing old.

14. When I turn my head left I see . . . two clocks and a camera.

15. When I turn my head right I see . . . a calendar and a pile of cards sent to me by friends.

16. You know I’m lying . . . when I can't look you in the eye.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties . . . is how young I was.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be . . . Hamlet, except I'm the wrong sex.

19. By this time next year . . . I will be another year older.

20. A better name for me would be . . . Queen Anita.

21. I have a hard time understanding . . . why people are mean.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll . . . earn my Ph.D.

23. You know I like you if I . . . give you a hug.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be . . . my husband for putting up with me.

25. Take my advice, never . . . go swimming with your mouth open.

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun read. I can never decide how to answer these. How silly is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Never go swimming with your mouth open" -- definitely good advice. Couldn't help snickering over number eight, either. *G*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.