I went all the way back to 2008 to hunt up these questions from Sunday Stealing. This is the "finish the sentence" meme.
1. My uncle once . . . cut open the back of his hand on a piece of glass. I could see the tendons in his hand moving when he wiggled his fingers. He needed stitches.
2. Never in my life . . . have I sailed away on a cruise ship.
3. When I was five . . . my parents sent me to the hospital to have a large mole removed from my chest.
4. High school was . . . not the best years of my life.
5. I will never forget . . . to brush my teeth.
6. Once I met . . . the current governor of Virginia.
7. There’s this boy I know . . . who is now a grown man.
8. Once, at a bar, . . . I played music in a rock and roll band.
9. By noon, . . . I’m ready to eat lunch.
10. Last night . . . I had a long talk with my husband.
11. If only I had the ability to . . . go back in time and talk to my younger self. I would fix some mistakes.
12. Next time I go to church . . . the roof will probably fall in.
13. What worries me most . . . is that I am growing old.
14. When I turn my head left I see . . . two clocks and a camera.
15. When I turn my head right I see . . . a calendar and a pile of cards sent to me by friends.
16. You know I’m lying . . . when I can't look you in the eye.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties . . . is how young I was.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be . . . Hamlet, except I'm the wrong sex.
19. By this time next year . . . I will be another year older.
20. A better name for me would be . . . Queen Anita.
21. I have a hard time understanding . . . why people are mean.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll . . . earn my Ph.D.
23. You know I like you if I . . . give you a hug.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be . . . my husband for putting up with me.
25. Take my advice, never . . . go swimming with your mouth open.