Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Meme Questions

Sunday Stealing: The Basically Obscure Meme


1: Do you notice a persons eye color?

A. Sometimes. But not always on the first meeting.
 
2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?

A. None of the above.I don't drink coffee and I don't use milk products.

3: If you could get a tattoo free, would you do it? what would it be?

A. No, I wouldn't do it. So there is no point in answering the second half of the question.

4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?

A. I grew up on a farm. I enjoyed it for the most part but it was lonely sometimes.

5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite).

A. It's a tie: whoever was my teacher at the time, as I tended to be the teacher's pet in most of my classes. Or my maternal grandmother.

6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?

A. How about a blue raspberry icee instead. Or a cup of hot chocolate.

7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?

A. I think I have more than one. But in the 4th grade, my mother decided to create this interesting hair-do out of my hair, which had something to do with pigtails and no observable part. In the middle of class, while we were reading along with the teacher, Mrs. Lanning stopped, looked straight at me, and said, "Anita, what has happened to your hair? Who did that to you?" and I slunk down in my chair and said, "My mother did it." The class laughed. I cried. I never allowed my mother to touch my hair again. From then on, and even today, it's brush and go.

8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?

A. Probably the time I had on white pants and started my ... well, you know. I ended up having to borrow some other girl's shawl.

9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?

A. I can think of quite a few but I am not going to repeat a single one of them here.

10: Have you ever fired anyone?

A. No.

11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?

A. Yes. My father's farm had a huge beech tree on it tha we would climb.

12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?

A. I did not much like the swings after wasps built a nest in the swingset at my grandmother's, and I was stung in the ear. So no, I do not get excited when I see a swing set. I tend to avoid them.

13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?

A. Some kind of very small hypoallergenic dog that never sheds hair of any kind.

14: What's your favorite place to relax?

A. I don't relax. That is why I have high blood pressure.

15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?

A. My introversion.

16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?

A. Who cares? Besides, I prefer Melissa Etheridge or Sheryl Crowe. Or Stevie Nicks. Or Chrissie Hynde (The Pretenders). Or Ann and Nancy Wilson (Heart).

17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?

A. No.

18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event live?

A. No. Wait. Does NASCAR count? If NASCAR counts, then yes. I've been to several races.

19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?

A. Chocolate. It is the food of the gods.
 
20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? 

A. I use butter now but grew up with margarine.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch on the wasp in the ear. Peronally, I love swings, and admit to occasionally indulging if the playground is empty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.